I love to Smile
I love to sing
I love to chill chat with my friends
I love my family
I loved my job
I loved lonely walk
It was year back
I make fun
I loved my travels
That was a simple Home to town bus ride
yet it was fun full of joy and hope
I loved my hostel
I loved hostel food yet it wasn't favourite to anyone
I loved my purse that has money I earned
I love to spent to get some fruits.
I loved my hostel room yet it small filled with friends and laughter.
I thought I was growing
I thought I would be in better places
i thought my parents would be happy about me
Oh today all those thoughts
Where all they gone
Now I love to sit down with coffee smile while remember those days.
And I hardly love being in home
Learn to love
Now hardly love to cook cleaning and washing like household tasks.
I love my plants that smile with me.
I love my family.

Comments
Post a Comment